Sunday 5 February 2012

Magnificent 7 Rides Off

Well what a day that was!

We ended up entering 154 results into the spreadsheet of doom and I'm sure at one point it started smoking... A cracking day that everyone seemed to enjoy: slightly knackered looking players at the end of it mind you and I was heading for a lynching when I announced that we were going for game 8 :-)

Thank you to everyone for making it a truly memorable day. Photos will be up on the Mag7 page sometime this week just as soon as real life lets me.

Results for the Day:
Champion: Rob Uter (Space Wolves)
Runner Up: Mike Reynolds (Orks)
Third: Paul Reekie (Dark Eldar)
Best Army: Darren Ivey (Necrons)
Most Sporting: Nik Doran (Imperial Guard)
Wooden Spoon: Clinton Jenkin (Daemons) - yes my son did me proud!!

Now we move our attention to the next event in April. From the sublime (600 points) to the mad (2300 points).

No comments: